Payroll Management Services
Payroll management services include:
- collecting information for a database;
- preparing payrolls including tax social insurance and other charges;
- collecting information and creating reports required by the law in relation to personnel employment and remuneration;
- collecting and securing HR documentation confirming the payment of employee remuneration in compliance with the legal requirements;
- registering an employer in the National Labour Inspectorate and the State Sanitary Inspection Office, completing applications and handling the documentation required by the labour regulations;
- developing Work regulations, a Remuneration policy and the Company Social Benefit Fund;
- consulting services concerning rights and obligations of an employer in resolving any HR issues;
- archiving personal files necessary to document retirement and disability pension rights.
OUTSOURCING OF PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SERVICES FROM PERFECA RESULTS IN CONSIDERABLE SAVINGS IN TIME AND COSTS, AS WELL AS REDUCTION OF THE COMPANY MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY FOR A BUSINESS AREA REQUIRING SPECIFIC EXPERTISE.